Home

Medicare Insurance Plans Miami

Almost everyone age 65 and older is eligible to sign up for Medicare, the federal health insurance program that covers the majority of your health care costs. And while the benefits are considerable, understanding Medicare can be confusing – no matter how educated you are. There’s Part A, B, C and D; initial, open and special enrollment periods; upwards of 11 different Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Insurance plans offered by more than 15 different companies. The list goes on and on.

contact medicare sales agent matthew miami florida

Each year I help hundreds of people, including accountants, lawyers, homemakers, financial planners and doctors, navigate the Medicare maze. In simple terms, I help them understand their options, when to sign up, how to sign up and how to make a change. As an educator, facilitator, frequent speaker, certified and licensed insurance agent, my objective is simple: to help people understand their choices and select a plan that meets their unique health, financial and lifestyle needs.

My one-on-one client sessions are absolutely free of charge, and there’s no obligation to sign up for anything…whatsoever. In basic, easy-to-understand language, I explain everything you need to know about Medicare and your Medicare Supplement Insurance plan and Medicare Advantage options.  There’s no sales pitch…just all the information you need – from costs involved, payment terms, pre-existing condition limitations, best and worst-case scenarios, and more – to make an educated choice about what’s right for you.  My primary objective for you is to understand your options.

Why is understanding Medicare so important? Because choosing the right coverage could save you tens of thousands of dollars; conversely, choosing the wrong coverage or missing critical deadlines could cost you your life savings. Sure there’s plenty of information out there, but the bottom line is, Medicare, for all its benefits, is a very complex program. And what’s good for your neighbor or your friend may not be good for you.

Let me do for you what I’ve done for so many – navigate the system. In just one visit I think you’ll understand why my business has been built strictly on referrals: I get Medicare, and I am passionate about  making it simple enough for you to get it too – no matter how many questions, meetings or phone calls it takes.

 

Highlight:

Did You Know?

  • When you sign up for Medicare during your initial enrollment period, you are eligible for guaranteed issue – coverage with no medical questions asked.
  • Guaranteed issue is only available the first time you sign up for Medicare. If you switch plans in the future, you will be required to answer medical questions.
  • If you enroll in a Medicare Supplement Insurance plan and do not sign up for a prescription plan at that time, once you do, a late enrollment penalty will be added to your premium for the rest of your life.
  • Medicare covers 80% of approved medical costs. There are a multitude of plans for the other 20% – plans for every budget and lifestyle need.
  • There are big differences between Medicare Supplement Insurance plans and Medicare Advantage plans.
  • With Medicare Supplement Insurance plans, the higher the premium you pay, the lower the deductible you will pay.
  • The Healthcare Reform Act, more commonly known as Obamacare, has nothing to do with Medicare. Obamacare ends where Medicare begins – at age 65.
  • You are not alone. High-level CEOs, accountants, doctors and financial advisors regularly seek assistance navigating the Medicare maze.

 

Medical Insurance

I also can help you with non-Medicare health insurance. I’m dedicated to matching the best health insurance plan to your specific needs. Please visit MedicalInsuranceMiami.com now to learn more!

Medicare Matt